This are treats for dogs that will make them ask for more. My dogs usually stand in the kitchen when I am preparing them and they are waiting to try them, who will take the first bite.
- 2 6-ounce jars of organic beef and vegetable baby food,
- 1 cup of whole-wheat flour (or white),
- 2 cups of dry milk,
- 1 cup of water.
- Step: Heat the oven on 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step: Mix all the ingredients that you have in a big bowl.
- Step: Then put a baking paper on a pan and then with a big spoon make balls and put them in the pan.
- Step: bake them for 15 minutes.
- Step: Before you serve your dog cool them completely.
Advice: You can store the balls in the fridge for five days. If you have one dog make smaller amount of balls or eve cut the recipe in half.