1 kg of white potatoes;
500 g of powdered sugar;
300 g of crushed walnuts;
250 g margarine;
100 g cooking chocolate;
3 tablespoons oil.
1. Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes, then boiled them, smashed them and left to cool.
2. Mix the potatoes with 250 g of powdered sugar with crushed nuts and mix them well.
3. Special Mix remaining margarine and powdered sugar or a mixture confused potatoes.
4. Thin rectangular mold is coated with foil, and then it is poured into the prepared mixture and smooth to achieve the desired shape.
5. Chocolate for cooking melt with a little oil, then pour over the cake and place in refrigerator.