500 g of glycerol (solid or liquid);
Essential oil (optional).
1. If you have purchased a solid glycerin, then cut into cubes, place in a bowl and put it in the microwave to melt it. With liquid glycerin is the same process. Place the 2 cups of 2 dl in a bowl and then put it in the microwave.
2. Glycerin melts it at about 40 seconds at the highest temperature. After 40 seconds, remove the bowl, mix glycerin and back again for 10 seconds.
3. When is melted and smooth, you can add essential oil, plant parts or whatever else you wish (for example you can add some color).
4. Once you mix all the ingredients necessary to leave them soaked to raise soap bubbles collected.
5. When you are done, spray the mixture with alcohol will destroy the bubbles.
6. Ready-mixed paste it into molds and allow it better to cool. It is best to put it in the refrigerator because this way you can easily remove homemade soap.