350 ml palm oil;
350 ml olive oil;
89.5 g of soda;
230 ml of water;
10 ml of essential oil (optional).
1. Mix the bicarbonate of soda and water until melted.
2. United all oil in a bowl and heat them so you can mix them.
3. It is important the melted soda and mixed oils to be at the same temperature, and even then you can mix it.
4. Then, the mixture you can mix it with a blender until it becomes thick and tight. After this procedure, already you have received based on SOAP.
5. The basis for the soap you can add essential oil if desired (lavender, eucalyptus, etc.), and also feel free to add and what color you want. As for the smell, you can get so that you use extracts, such as vanilla.
6. After adding all the desired ingredients, it is necessary to divide the mixture into various molds and wait one day. After 24 hours, the soap can be removed from the molds, but you need to leave to “mature,” what would happen after 4 to 6 weeks in the making.