Although beer is not acts as a drink that should mix with another drink, especially in cocktail. There are several recipes for cocktails whose main ingredient is exactly beer.
The Brass Monkey
- 120 ml of orange juice
- 350 ml wheat beer
- few drops of bitter liqueur as Jagermeister or Pelinkovac
Put the Juice with the cup and slowly pour the beer. Add a few drops of bitter drink for flavor.
- 45 ml of grapefruit juice
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 25 ml liqueur St. Germain Elderflower
- 120 ml pilsner beer
- piece of grapefruit
Add the first three ingredients in a wine glass filled half with ice. Pour the beer slowly and decorate with a slice of grapefruit.
- 120 ml light beer
- 120 ml tomato juice
- 25 ml lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon dried celery
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Little salt
Moisten the cup and coat edges with salt. Put the ice and pour all ingredients except beer. Gently stir in to merge the ingredients and pour the beer slowly.