There are many urban myths associated with sparkling mineral water from that it brings out the calcium from the bones to that destroys tooth enamel. But what of it is true?
If you often drink sparkling mineral water, do not worry. There is no reason to not to continue it.
For starters, the mineral water is an excellent substitute for soft drinks that contain sugar. Also, there is no reason to worry about tooth enamel because sparkling mineral water does not make absolutely negligible damage.
Mineral water has no negative impact on the bones of the people, unlike some other carbonated beverages, which was found to reduce bone density in women’s hips in a research of Harvard Medical School.
All experts agree that the sparkling mineral water is safe until we still drink milk, which is the best source of calcium in our bones.