Shoe shops are full of boots in different lengths: boots to knees, knee boots … probably wondering what is fashionable this fall/winter and what will be best fit? Here are some tips.
- If you are tall and wiry, you don’t have to worry about each model perfectly will suits you, whether you wear them with a mini-skirt, dress to the knee, tight jeans or leggings. If you are not aware of how beautiful your long legs are, then “Cut” the model to a half boot.
- Clearly you can have the same model, which is ideal boots to the knee, but only those that are tight. .
- Over knee boots will visually “elongated” legs, but did not wear if you’re larger hips. Do not wear boots over knees with high heels during the day, unless part of a carnival as a female cat from the same movie!
- Short boots, which are now very popular, especially if you have no heels and studs, great with jeans, trousers, leggings and skirts. Comfortable and spectacular, so are a great solution for situations when you when out right from work to nightlife.
- Puss in Boots will look as if the boots bend knees by wearing them with tights. They better fit with tight pants or shorts of fabric, velvet or velvet.
- Boots as Peter Pan boots you can wear them with a narrow skirt or dress in any length. They are better suited for those with thin legs, but not for women with strong sheets.
- We all know that “boots keep your head”, but it is not a unique feature of these shoes. They need to look good at work, you can be comfortable and warm during the walk.