2.5 ounces of yogurt,
3 ounces of milk,
1 cube of fresh yeast,
1 tablespoon sugar,
1 tsp salt,
1 dl oil,
1 kg flour,
200 g margarine,
250 g fresh cheese,
200 g ham,
30 g sesame.
- In a suitable container t mix the yeast, sugar and milk and warm water and wait until the yeast grows.
- In a large bowl mix the yogurt and oil, add the yeast, some salt and slowly add the flour. Mix and when the dough starts to separate from their hands, out of the bowl and shape in 9 small circles for yield are covering with a towel and allow to grow.
- Everyone broke into a circle with a size of 30 cm, all but the last are coated with butter and line up on one another. Leave stay about 20 minutes.
- The dough is dragged to be as lightly as possible, size 70 cm, and cut into 4 pieces in the shape of a cross, and each quarter is divided into 8 parts.
- The ham cut it in pieces and mixed with fresh cheese. One teaspoon of this mixture prepared placed on each triangle of dough and rolls.
- Shaped croissants line them in baking pan and coated them with egg and sesame.
- The croissants left them to stay about 60 minutes, and then bake them in a preheated oven at a temperature of 170 ° C until they are blushed.