If your love to eat ice cubes, then you will love these frozen yogurt pops. They’re made from health ingredients and include non-fat yogurt, fruit juice and berry fruits, which are great vitamin boosters. Yogurt has calcium and protein, and can help you if you are on diet food.
- 800 ml non-fat frozen yogurt,
- 1 cup of no-sugar added fruit juice,
- 1/2 cup berry fruits.
- Add the yogurt, fruit juice, and berry fruits into a large Stir until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Then add the mix into the ice cube and put them in the fridge.
- You can take them from the fridge when they are frizzed.
Advice: You can use plastic or soft containers, you also can use even with different shapes containers, whatever you like. Also you can use different types of fruit.