If you have a creative side and love for hand-made work, why not you afforded the pleasure to make yourself this Christmas decorations? With them can decorate your home or give them to your loved ones as Christmas gifts. All you need are a few empty jars, free time and festive mood.
1. First, wash and dry the empty jars, and remove the stickers. On the bottom put green leaves and twigs of plants, and then add the handful of berries that will swim to the surface after you fill the jar with water. Finally add a little spark plug.
2. The hop cones are the most obvious choice when it comes to winter decoration. Fill the jars with sea salt which will replace the snow, in the middle put plain white candles, and around the jars decorate with hop cones and evergreen branches.
3. Another idea with hop cones. Simply fill the jars with hop cones and spark plugs put it on the top.
4. Paint it the jar first with white spray on the bottom and the top, then add in a little “snow” and a small tree. Trees in different sizes can be found in the stores for decorations.
5. For this you do not need large jars, you can use smaller ones. On the middle put candle and the rest of the bottom fill with walnuts or other nuts. Too easy!
6. For this decoration can be used empty bottles. Wrap the outside with decorative tape and put them in fresh seasonal flowers and twigs. These Christmas decorations can be placed on shelves or above the fireplace.
7. Why not you surprise colleagues of work with such a jar? Make homemade cookies with chocolate and almonds, use interesting material and on tape put the names of your colleagues, some personal message or wish for New Year. All will be delight.
8. You can be creative and use literally anything that you like. Buy decorative nets, tapes and candles, collect branches and fruit, fill the jar with rocks and get this beautiful ornament.
9. So simple, yet fabulous idea. If you expect guests, decorate the stairs or yard with these jars in which will put a beautiful, large candle in color. You’ll cheer them all and boost the Christmas spirit. These cute dressed jars sitting comfortably at home, hiding from the winter cold is easy to make it, if you know or have the will to learn to knit.